To establish the necessary communication channels between the employees and the management in order to take precautions against the risks that may arise in terms of OHS and to eliminate these risks and to keep these channels open at all times.
To conduct all our activities in accordance with OHS legislation and standards.
To ensure prevention of diseases by conducting periodic health checks of employees.
To ensure continuous improvement in OHS performance with a participatory approach.
OHS: Occupational Health and Safety
- To provide reliable and high quality service in compliance with environmental and human health laws that adopt the objective of being a pioneer in the recycling sector with respect to its performance and respect for environment and life values,
- To comply with the requirements of ISO 9001 Quality, ISO 14001 Environment, OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety standards,
- To work with local authorities and industrial organizations to prevent environmental pollution,
- Providing waste management services in accordance with the local and international legislation to which the company is subject,
- To minimize the risks, hazards and losses that employees, visitors and neighbors may be exposed to due to our activities,
- Keeping our licenses up-to-date and expanding our waste coverage in order to provide the best service to our stakeholders,
- To prefer reuse and recovery primarily in the waste management process,
- Providing a healthy and safe working environment and occupational safety to the people working on behalf of the organization,
- To improve continuously our environmental, occupational health and safety performance,
- To increase the awareness of our employees about management systems through trainings,
- To keep the satisfaction of our customers at the highest level,
- We are committed to social responsibility activities in order to leave a healthy environment for future generations.